|Global Metal Apocalypse||
US black metal giants Inquisition are now revealing the second amazing track taken from their forthcoming full-length 'Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith'. The new album has been scheduled for release on the 26th of August.
The song "Power From the Center of the Cosmic Black Spiral" is exclusively streaming via the official media partners listed below.
Metal Obsession (AU)
Metal Hammer (DE)
Friedhof Magazine (ES)
Radio Metal (FR)
Lángoló Gitárok (HU)
Metal Wani (IN)
Metal Italia (IT)
Eternal Terror (NO)
Musick Magazine (PL)
Antichrist Magazine (UA)
Regarding "Power From the Center of the Cosmic Black Spiral", Frontman Dagon comments on behalf of the duo: "This is Inquisition in its mid paced, heavy and hypnotic form; classic Inquisition. Here we have tight neck breaking riffs and percussive rhythms while mixed with an open and wide atmospheric segment that comes later in the song opening an entire new dimension; this contrasting works with the song's theme of: death and destruction from chaos, perfection and creation from order all from within the center of the galactic battlefield where the gods of creation and the mechanics of the universe are one, working as destroyer and creator enabling cosmic evolution. In short, this is tribute to the center of galaxies and their law as an all consuming force, a great Satan."
Artwork and track-list of 'Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith' are shown below.
1. Intro: The Force Before Darkness
2. From Chaos They Came
3. Wings Of Anu
4. Vortex From The Celestial Flying Throne Of Storms
5. A Black Aeon Shall Cleanse
6. The Flames Of Infinite Blackness Before Creation
7. Mystical Blood
8. Through The Divine Spirit Of Satan A Glorious Universe Is Known
9. Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith
10. Power From The Center Of The Cosmic Black Spiral
11. A Magnificent Crypt Of Stars
12. Outro: The Invocation Of The Absolute, The All, The Satan
13. Coda: Hymn To The Cosmic Zenith
Please consider a small donation to continue the running of the site
Global Metal Apocalypse