On November 24th Bring Me The Horizon will release a compilation of the best tracks from their first five releases. The 15 songs on Bring Me The Horizon 2004-2013 span the British metal/rock band’s first nine years of existence. Vinyl editions will be available on February 9th 2018 standard vinyl is black and there is a limited edition dark red vinyl as well. Pre-orders are available at https://bmth.tmstor.es
Showcasing the roots of the internationally acclaimed band Bring Me The Horizon 2004-2013 features tracks from their first five releases: the 2004 EP This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For, their 2006 full-length debut Count Your Blessings, 2008’s Suicide Season, 2010’s There Is a Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It a Secret and 2013’s Sempiternal.
Those featured tracks include Bring Me The Horizon greatest hits from the Epitaph years, such as “Can You Feel My Heart” and “Sleepwalking”: two songs from the globally successful Sempiternal, which topped the charts around the world and is their biggest selling album to date.
BRING ME THE HORIZON 2004-2013 TRACKLIST:
1. Traitors Never Play Hang-man (from This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For)
2. Pray for Plagues (from Count Your Blessings)
3. Diamonds Aren’t Forever (from Suicide Season)
4. The Sadness Will Never End (from Suicide Season)
5. Chelsea Smile (from Suicide Season)
6. The Comedown (from Suicide Season)
7. Blessed with a Curse (from There is a Hell…)
8. It Never Ends (from There is a Hell…)
9. Don’t Go (from There is a Hell…)
10. Crucify Me (from There is a Hell…)
11. Shadow Moses (from Sempiternal)
12. Go to Hell, For Heaven's Sake (from Sempiternal)
13. Can You Feel My Heart (from Sempiternal)
14. Sleepwalking (from Sempiternal)
15. Antivist (from Sempiternal)
Texan metallers Omotai to provide track for Hurricane Harvey benefit compilation; A Ruined Oak LP nears release via Tofu Carnage
While their home town struggles to clear the carnage left by Hurricane Harvey, Houston-based Omotai has provided a new track to a benefit compilation to help their community rebuild.
Making Waves: A Benefit Compilation For Those Affected By Hurricane Harvey is available digitally through Miss Champagne, featuring fifteen Houston artists including Football, etc., Cool Moon, VODI, Ruiners, The Wheel Workers, Astragal, Dollie Barnes, Greg Cote & The Real Life Friends, Tee Vee, Lace, El Lago, Miears, Fight Me, Rose Ette, and Omotai, who provides the track "A Cruel Weight, Thy Wound." All proceeds from the sales of this album will be donated directly to United Way Of Greater Houston's Hurricane Relief Fund.
Omotai bassist / vocalist Melissa Lonchambon Ryan offers, "This storm was completely unfathomable, and I've been through a lot of hurricanes. Some of the first-person accounts I've read will haunt me for a long time. For a lot of people here, it will be difficult and take a long time to get back to some kind of normalcy or get close to replacing what was lost. But I was astounded by the response of regular people here that stepped up and rescued and helped others."
Help Houston rebuild and pick up the Making Waves at THIS LOCATION.
Omotai's upcoming A Ruined Oak album delivers an unrelenting dose of charged riff dynamics, pummelling low-end thunder, and infectious hooks, the album a meditation on the lost colony at Roanoke, centred on abandonment and responsibility, the lyrics haunted by loss and violence. This sprawling, diverse work shows a greater range than anything Omotai has done before, with songs drawing from thrash, doom, sludge, extreme metal, hardcore punk, and post-rock. A Ruined Oak was recorded by Chris Ryan at Dead City Sound and mastered by James Plotkin, and completed with art by Wolfbat and design by Sean Mehl.
Stream Omotai's "Last Of The Green Vial" at Treble RIGHT HERE.
Tofu Carnage Records will issue A Ruined Oak on 2xLP and digital formats on October 6th. Find pre-orders and stream "Welcome to the Adders' Land" and "Last Of The Green Vial" HERE.
Omotai has also booked a run of tour dates across the western half of the country surrounding the release of A Ruined Oak. From September 29th through October 14th the band will run a counter-clockwise trail out to the West Coast and back, with the final venues being locked up now.
Omotai Tour Dates:
9/29/2017 Sunshine Bar - Arlington, TX
9/30/2017 The Blue Note - Oklahoma City, OK
10/01/2017 Streets Of London - Denver, CO
10/03/2017 TBA - Kalispell, MT
10/04/2017 Mootsy's Tavern - Spokane, WA
10/05/2017 The Black Lodge - Seattle, WA
10/06/2017 Le Voyeur - Olympia, WA
10/07/2017 Jub Jub's Thirst Parlor - Reno, NV
10/08/2017 Hemlock Tavern - San Francisco, CA
10/09/2017 Blacklight District Lounge - Long Beach, CA
10/10/2017 TBA - San Diego, CA
10/11/2017 Yucca Tap Room - Phoenix, AZ
10/12/2017 Burt's Tiki Lounge - Albuquerque, NM
10/13/2017 Depot District Oyster Bar - Lubbock, TX
10/14/2017 Faust - San Antonio, TX
Even more reasons to celebrate! To coincide with the label’s 30th anniversary, Nuclear Blast will release a special fan box with one DVD and 4 digibook CDs including hymns from the past 3 decades. Bands like Nightwish, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Meshuggah, Testament, Cradle Of Filth, Avantasia, Paradise Lost and many more will guide you through the label's history, so get ready for this "30 Years Of Nuclear Blast - Anniversary Compilation" out on October 27th. You can now pre-order it here:
The collection includes the following songs and music videos:
01. Slayer – Repentless
02. Nightwish – Élan
03. Sabaton – Uprising
04. Accept – Teutonic Terror
05. Machine Head – Now We Die
06. Anthrax – Safe Home
07. Testament – Native Blood
08. Doro – Love’s Gone To Hell
09. Battle Beast – King For A Day
10. Avantasia – Lost In Space
11. Black Star Riders – Dancing With The Wrong Girl
12. Blind Guardian – A Voice In The Dark
13. Metal Church – Reset
14. Kreator – Civilization Collapse
15. Dimmu Borgir – Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse
16. Cradle Of Filth – Heartbreak And Seance
17. In Flames – The End
18. Meshuggah – Bleed
19. Fear Factory - Dielectric
20. Children Of Bodom - Transference
21. Carcass – Unfit For Human Consumption
22. Kataklysm – Elevate
23. Soilwork – Death In General
24. Death Angel – Truce
25. Hypocrisy – End Of Disclosure
26. Epica – Never Enough
27. Sonata Arctica – Flag In The Ground
28. Twilight Force – Flight Of The Sapphire Dragon
29. Amorphis – Sacrifice
30. Avatarium – Pearls And Coffins
31. Eluveitie – Omnos
32. Equilibrium – Blut Im Auge
33. Rise Of The Northstar – Samurai Spirit
34. Suicide Silence – You Can’t Stop Me
35. Soulfly - Archangel
36. Exodus – Blood In Blood Out
37. Tankard – A Girl Called Cerveza
38. Grand Magus – Steel Versus Steel
39. Blues Pills – Lady In Gold
40. Graveyard – Hisingen Blues
41. Hell – On Earth As It Is In Hell
42. Korpiklaani – Rauta
43. Pain – The Great Pretender
44. Deathstars – All The Devil’s Toys
Lavadome Productions has released a compilation CD from Australian Death Metal brutes Beyond
Mortal Dreams. Entitled "As Death, We Shall Walk", the album compiles the band's demo, promo and 2004 EP tracks, along with a cover of Nocturnus' "Lake of Fire" featuring Mike Browning on backing vocals, and a re-recording of "Underground Dwellers." The album serves to expose fans to a surprisingly fresh collection of song from the past, as Beyond Mortal Dreams prepares for the release of its sophomore full-length in 2017. Stream the Nocturnus cover at this location.
The CD comes with an eight-page booklet filled with photos from the old days. Also included are liner notes written by band's ex-drummer Hellaeon, which perfectly captures the passion of the early days; a passion that continues to burn to this day.
Order "As Death, We Shall Walk" at http://store.lavadome.org/
Please consider a small donation to continue the running of the site
Global Metal Apocalypse