|Global Metal Apocalypse||
Italy's Sailing To Nowhere inks deal with Underground Symphony Promotion for the release of "Lost in Time"
Underground Symphony is proud to announce a deal with Italian band Sailing To Nowhere for the second full-length album release, after the success of the debut “To The Unknown"
The band plays Melodic Power metal with elegant Hard Rock influences.
“Lost In Time” is a masterpiece for fans of Avantasia, Gamma Ray, Stratovarius, Alestorm, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica and it will be available at 14th April under Underground Symphony Records in deluxe digipak edition!
The band will promote the new album with tours in Italy and abroad and with the participation in big festivals.
The album was mixed and mastered at Kick Recording Studio (Fleshgod Apocalypse) and features six Special Guests:
- Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Reunion, Angra...)
- Roberto Tiranti (Labyrinth. New Trolls...)
- Hideaki Yamakado (One of the best shredders in Japan)
- Maestro Mistheria (Vivaldi Metal Project)
- Dino Fiorenza (Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai...)
- David Folchitto (Stormlord, Prophilax...)
Please consider a small donation to continue the running of the site
Global Metal Apocalypse